University Clearing PR campaign
A-level results day is notoriously competitive amongst universities trying to gain share of voice in the media. We were trusted with cutting through the noise with creative news angles for Leeds Beckett University.
– National and regional media relations
– Social media content
– Commission research into two different topics: the incentives students are offered by parents for achieving good grades, and what the best days of your life really are
– Segment the media according to which research results would appeal the most, and sell in the different stories to land on A-level results day
– Supply case studies, images, media spokespeople ad infographics to show the full statistics.
– 40 pieces of coverage reached over 3m people
– Quality national pieces – Independent, ITV, The Times, Telegraph and TES
– Time of our lives’ story was tweeted to 1.4m followers on the Independent’s Twitter feed then retweeted 36 times
– Four national broadcast channels interviewed university spokespeople.