Social media success for Morgans
Morgans City Living, a Leeds city centre estate agent appointed us to transform their social media presence and online content.
– Social media set up
– Online content creation, including blogs and social media
– Community management
– Social advertising
– Blogger campaigns
– Make Morgans the anomaly – an estate agent that people actually want to follow on social media, and not just a place where tenants go to vent negativity. So rather than using Twitter and Facebook to promote different properties and putting people off with a salesy approach, our social strategy was to become a trusted voice for living in Leeds, a genuinely useful source of info and inspiration for getting the most out of living in the city
– Came up with the popular ‘I Am Leeds’ content series, where we focused on different influencers in Leeds to tell their story of the city and share their favourite spots
– Ran a blogger campaign with 3 influential interiors bloggers, where we challenged them to make a rented house a home with their top tips and item picks. Beautiful content, shares and followers ensued.
– Doubled Twitter followers in first year
– Over 8,000 Facebook fans from a start of 52
– A chatty community who love interacting with our posts. #IAmLeeds consistently achieved the highest engagement rates and a waiting list of people wanting to take part.