Serving up an online community
Chef Works is a market-leading hospitality uniform manufacturer and distributor with a huge global customer base. Chances are you’ve seen their aprons on your favourite barista, or watched their chef coats on an episode of Great British Menu or Masterchef.
As keen restaurant goers and with our strong foodie credentials, we were trusted with setting them up on social media, and then creating a full programme of ongoing online content for the brand.
– Social media set-up
– Strategy and content planning
– Influencer marketing and brand partnerships
– Community management
– Social advertising
– Gain a deep understanding of Chef Works’ target audience and their activity online. Speak directly to a number of chefs to get into their social DNA. Tailor social media strategy accordingly
– Create a social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Grow followings immediately with strategically-placed influencer campaigns that align the brand with some of the UK’s most respected and emerging chefs, generating beautiful bespoke content, and getting the brand seen in all the right places
– Set up and maximise existing brand partnerships for social – linking up with The Staff Canteen, Chef’s Forum, The Pass Podcast and Hospitality Action have all helped to increase Chef Works’ visibility and credibility amongst its target audiences
– Use social advertising on Linkedin and Facebook to drive engagement and convert sales.
– In just one year and on a limited budget, we organically grew social media followers from zero to over 2,000 on all channels
– The active social media presence has recruited new customers to the brand, with over 30 customer enquiries a month via social media posts
– Web traffic has tripled, and we use Google Analytics to demonstrate, on a monthly basis, how much social media has converted to sales – consistently achieving high ROI versus social media spend.