Creative campaigns for Sarah Beeny
Tepilo was one of the first ever online estate agents, launched by TV personality and property guru, Sarah Beeny.
We were appointed to deliver a national news programme that would increase Tepilo’s profile amongst property buyers and position it as the online estate of choice.
– National media relations
– Social media content creation and management
– To position Tepilo as an authoritative voice within the property market, we created the Tepilo Buyer Barometer Series – a series of creative in-depth studies into British house buyers’ habits, behaviours and thoughts
– We came up with a series of creative news hooks and teamed up with a national research company to conduct regular surveys of British house buyers to generate news headlines we knew journalists and consumers would love
– Over a two year period we created 10 Buyer Barometer research stories, all backed up with comment from Sarah, which covered topics including what the average UK house buyer looks, multigenerational living, neighbourly relations, top buyer turn ons and turn offs and the impact of a home on people’s overall happiness
– Each story was sold into our property contacts, along with media-friendly infographics
– We also created a series of social media assets to illustrate key survey findings, which were used on Tepilo’s own media channels.
– The first Buyer Barometer story generated over 200 pieces of coverage, including 11 quality national pieces in the likes of the Metro, Mail Online, The Telegraph, Daily Express, and MSN, reaching over 127 million people
– It also achieved coverage on several financial websites, including This Is Money (financial website of the year), lovemoney.com, Money Facts, Best Advice and Stock Market Wire, and key property-related websites, such as Show Home, Property Reporter, Landlord News Online, Your Mortgage and Rentman
– After the success of the first Buyer Barometer, we were appointed as Tepilo’s retained PR agency and put out a further nine Buyer Barometer research stories
– Each one received huge amounts of national, regional and trade coverage, as well as huge traction on social, positioning Tepilo as an authoritative voice on the UK housing market and raising awareness and trust of the brand amongst consumers.