Helping Skipton Properties sell homes
Skipton Properties is a family-owned property developer that builds housing developments across Yorkshire and Lancashire that ooze high-end charm and personality. Impressed by our property PR credentials, Skipton Properties hired us to raise awareness of its unique new developments, build the profile of its newly appointed female MD and enhance its reputation in communities it operates in.
– Regional and trade media relations
– Senior leadership profiling
– Launch of CSR initiative
– Reputation and crisis management
– Created a strategic PR plan that detailed newsworthy milestones happening at each housing development, key company messages/diary dates, and tactics to tackle any potential issues that could arise
– Drafted regular press releases announcing major milestones happening at each development and highlighting the unique range of attractive properties available to buy
– Announced Sarah’s appointment as MD to the Yorkshire and trade business media and set up several prominent media interviews to further raise her profile
– Continually monitored UK housing market news and provided regular comment on key issues to regional, trade and national property journalists
– Launched the company’s generous CSR scheme, which saw it donate £1,000 per month to good causes in the areas in which it was building, and put out monthly stories about the charities benefitting from the scheme
– Provided crisis PR and reputation management when required.
– A consistent stream of positive media coverage for all developments each month, which directly led to buyer enquiries and subsequent sales
– Coverage about the company’s new MD that positioned her as an authoritative business leader and housing market expert
– Generated huge amounts of positive coverage about the company’s CSR scheme and commitment to sustainability, which positioned Skipton Properties as a developer that genuinely cares about the communities it operates in, creating positive sentiment amongst them and other key stakeholders
– Negotiated balanced coverage in response to any negative issues raised by local communities in relation to planning.