More reasons to visit Leeds
We’ve worked with Leeds & Partners on several PR and content campaigns including Magical Leeds, the Grand Depart (Tour de France) and Leeds Food & Drink Festival, generating what the client described as ‘unprecedented’ results.
– Creative PR
– Feature generation
– Press trips
– Managed the local PR programme for boxer Nicola Adams winning a MOBO Award in 2016, including a photocall and press conference
– Created the world’s first ‘Christmas shopping workout’ for post-Christmas dieters, to raise awareness of Leeds as a perfect Christmas shopping destination. Full page
feature in The Sun newspaper
– Increased footfall to Leeds Food Festival by encouraging national travel and food journalists to recommend to their audiences in their ‘what’s on’ guides
– Secured a range of in-depth features on Leeds in national media like the Daily Mail and Marie Claire by organising press trips for key travel writers
– Wrote a Christmas shopping guide for Marie Claire, creating itineraries for different types of shoppers
– Produced the must-have ‘what to do in Leeds’ guide for Grand Depart visitors. 20,000 copies of the handy A5 sized guide became the essential accessory for the weekend.
– Generated over 70 pieces of quality coverage for Leeds Food Festival alone, including front pages and ‘most read’ articles online
– Secured influential foodie blogger reviews through a series of VIP taster events
– Festival footfall at an all-time high and hotel bookings up 20%
– Campaign ROI of 5,880 per cent.