Celebrating new mums with Lansinoh
We were appointed by award-winning global breastfeeding brand, Lansinoh, to manage their UK PR in 2019, delivering a national PR strategy for their much-loved breastfeeding products as well as elevating its ‘Feed with Confidence’ campaign, which aims to squash archaic views towards breastfeeding in public.
– Product PR
– National media relations around Lansinoh’s ‘Feed With Confidence’ initiative
– Influencer campaign for Mother’s Day
– After noticing a trend amongst Lansinoh’s Instagram community, we saw an opportunity to increase usage for Lansinoh’s cult nipple cream by pushing it as a make-up bag must-have, choosing National Kissing Day to send a creative desk drop to national beauty editors
– Jumped on the UK-wide summer heatwave to promote Lansinoh’s cooling breast Gel Pads as a solution for sweaty boobs, gaining national coverage in Fabulous and Metro, and streams of social media mentions
– Became first port of call for all baby feeding-related features in the national media, providing expert advice and product suggestions, and sent breastfeeding gift boxes to pregnant celebrities with personalised nipple creams
– Delivered a social-first campaign called ‘Me As a Mum’, where we asked five mum influencers to write an open letter to themselves on Mother’s Day about what they’d learned since becoming a mum. Created emotionally-connecting content around self-love on Instagram, and PR coverage in the Huff Post
– Generated regional PR for the winners of Lansinoh’s annual Feed With Confidence Awards, promoting them as the most breastfeeding-friendly venues in the UK
– Commissioned new research related to women feeding their babies in public to generate PR pegs throughout the year. The media jumped on our story pitches around social media’s impact on breastfeeding, and how long we really take to ‘get it’ as new parents.
– Direct impact on product sales from celebrity Instagram mentions and national newspaper coverage
– Regularly landed ‘top picks’ coverage in parenting-specific magazines such as Mother & Baby as well as national newspapers like the Mirror and Sun which hailed Lansinoh’s breast pumps, breast pads and everything in between as a saviour for new mums
– Over 70 pieces of quality media coverage throughout the year, reaching over 10m people.