PR for Yorkshire’s leading estate agent
Manning Stainton is the region’s leading estate agent with 19 branches across Leeds, Wetherby and Wakefield. Our experience within the property sector is renowned (having done award-winning work for several national agents and well-known mortgage providers), so the team tasked us with getting the brand mentioned in all the right places using our network of trusted media contacts.
– National, regional and trade media relations
– Senior leadership profiling
– Created regular thought-leadership features on hot property-related topics
– Provided stand-out opinion and commentary pieces on key industry news and all the national House Price Indexes
– Picked out amazing and unusual properties on sale and pitch them to our close property journalist contacts
– Put out a constant stream of relevant news about the company’s performance and its community projects
– Profiled key people within the business to build their credibility in their respected areas.
– Through our PR activity we have built credibility amongst home buyers and sellers, positioned Manning Stainton as a voice of authority within the property market, and highlighted the company’s commitment to giving back to the communities it operates in
– We generated more than 140 quality pieces of coverage in the first year of working with Manning Stainton, including 27 nationals, reaching an audience of over 19m
– Our thought leadership features are regularly included in the Yorkshire Post, and our industry-leading commentary and top property picks are picked up by the nationals, including The Guardian, Mirror.co.uk, The Sun, AOL, Yahoo, The Times, The Sunday Times and Mail Online
– We also secure regular profile pieces for key employees in the regional business media, and promote stories of the company’s CSR activities in regional and trade press.