All eyes on Dunelm Optical
Dunelm Optical is a family-run lens manufacturer based in Durham, and one of the leading suppliers to the UK and international optical market of designer eyewear, fashion frames, prescription sunglasses, eyewear cases and optical accessories.
One of our longest-standing clients, we managed a constant stream of PR activity to keep Dunelm front of mind for independent opticians.
– Trade PR
– Trade show amplification
– Social media set-up and support
– Announced all new product ranges in the trade media, skilfully positioning their collections in the market and promoting everything from the higher end designer ranges to more budget options
– Built the business’s profile as an ‘independent for the independents’ by securing media interviews for the MD to get across its main messages at key transitional periods for the company
– Celebrated Dunelm’s 40th anniversary with a bespoke PR campaign and trade show giveaways at 100% Optical and MIDO
– Contributed stand-out commentary and images for magazine features each month, commenting on trends for the over 50s, what was new for children
– Amplified Dunelm’s trade show presence with bespoke campaigns, media materials, press visits to the stand and product giveaways
– Set up social media for Dunelm when the industry was notoriously slow to get behind it. Now used as a key sales channel.
– Our close relationships with the optical press meant there was rarely a month go by when we weren’t featured in all key trade titles
– Dunelm became the trusted source for strong media commentary on industry and consumer trends, and great press photography
– Direct enquiries and sales from opticians after seeing new frames highlighted in the magazines.